Demko Ventilation Services Ltd. has been providing quality HVAC service and maintenance in Alberta since 1984. Co-founders Dennis and Shirley Mikasko are proud of Demko’s exceptional reputation founded on quality workmanship, knowledge and experience.
Over the past 25 years, comfort and reliability have been the hallmark of Demko services. Creating comfortable and safe living and work spaces is our goal by providing excellent heating and air conditioning systems, good air quality through proper ventilation, and state-of-the-art electrical control systems. We take pride in meeting your climate comfort needs by creating healthy, comfortable, and warm interior environments.
Our experienced service team includes certified and experienced electricians and technicians. Our certification and training include:
- Ariel work platform safety training;
- OSSA regional orientation program;
- Safety Co-ordination Services (SCS);
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS);
- Control of CFC’s/HCFC’s/HFC’s in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry;
- Transportation of dangerous goods;
- Journeymen Trades;