1. Does Demko offer its services to commercial and residential clients?
Yes. We offer installation, repair and maintenance services for HVAC systems, electrical and controls.
2. Can we contact Demko in case of an emergency?
Yes. Demko offers a 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency service. Just call 780 489 10 13
3. What brands are used by Demko for their HVAC systems?
Demko supplies all major brands including ICE, Carrier, Frigidaire, Lennox, Payne, York, and Engineered Air.
4. Have Demko technicians and servicemen undergone the required certifications?
Yes. Our employees have Ariel work platform safety training, SCS, CSTS, and have received training in the control of CFC’s, HCFC’s, and HFC’s as well as the transportation of dangerous goods. Employees have also attended the OSSA regional orientation program. We also have staff trained as journeymen trades: electricians, sheetmetal workers, and in refrigeration.
5. Do Demko employees have the required licensing, bonding and registration?
Yes, all technicians and servicemen meet all requirements for licensing, bonding, and registration.
6. Is there a guarantee on equipment, parts, and labour?
Manufacturers guarantee applies on all equipment, parts and labour. Each manufacturer varies. New installs have a 90 day guarantee on labour.
7. Do you offer free estimates?
Yes. We can arrange to come to your home or business and provide you with a free estimate. Just phone us at 780-489-1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.